Friday, May 11

Kyle's First Flight

My nephew Kyle had his first airplane trip when my family came to visit us in Tacoma in March. He did great during the flight and staying at our house, even though we were without kitchen and well into the remodel demolition!

Fiona, my sister, has told me more than once that she feels lucky to have professional photographers in the family. She's probably right on that one, but the downside of having photos taken for free is that you then have to wait far longer than a paying client before you get to see them! So yes, even though they came to visit in March, I only just finished processing the photos. Here are some of my favorites ... enjoy!

1 comment:

Fiona Walker said...

It was well worth the wait! I love the picture of our curious little guy peaking through your front door. Well, in fact, we love them all!