Friday, November 30

Lesá and Jason at Kiana Lodge

Kiana Lodge, located in Poulsbo along the Hood Canal, is among the most beautiful wedding venues in the Puget Sound region. We had the pleasure of joining Lesá and Jason at Kiana Lodge for their wedding and had such a blast taking advantage of all the beautiful backdrops. This photo is one of my top picks from the wedding, a shot of Lesá and her daughter dancing. Of course, I love the tender moment between mother and daughter, but I think it's also great that, by choosing to shoot their reflection in a nearby window, Scott also captured the lush gardens that are so characteristic of the location. Our congrats to Lesá, Jason, and Nicole!

1 comment:

~Bill said...

Very cool composition and a tender moment as well. I love it when an image makes me take a closer look. :)

~Bill